At last! A solution to all who require to work from home (or would like to) but have insufficient space or a poor working environment. An Armadilla A12 Garden Office can be dropped into your garden in a few weeks ready for instant use – simply plug it in!
Just think – no commuting or traffic congestion, improved work / life balance, a sense of enhanced wellbeing, heightened creativity, reduced carbon footprint and much more.
A quality working environment is essential to achieve and maintain productive work output. Also, is your home office a safe or conducive working environment? Trailing cables, desk height, lighting, background noise and disturbances, family wandering in etc The Armadilla Office is exceptionally quiet and with a choice of desk fittings is ergonomically designed for efficient working. Users comment on the sense of inspiration and creativity when working in their Armadilla.
Clients and business associates will be more impressed with a professional and discrete environment where discussions can take place in confidence and without constant distractions and interruptions. Broadband connection is a breeze with Solwise (click here).
From the outside an Armadilla doesn’t look like an office. It is more akin to a sculpture which will compliment your garden. It will not normally require planning permission and will cost a fraction of the cost of converting your attic or garage into an office or building on another room. Remember, you can take it with you should you move house.
So what do you get when you choose an Armadilla Garden Office?
- Great design - You get a well designed and solid structure that is a pleasure to look at and work in.
- Choice of style – Rustic (cladding is natural wood finish) and Urban (cladding is planed and painted in choice of colour)
- Space to work – A decent size wrap around desk with bespoke options available.
- Comfort – The electric UFH provides a comfortable uniform heat and in summer it is refreshingly cool with lots of air space and ventilation available if needed
- Low running costs – The electric underfloor heating is incredibly cheap to run and all lighting is low energy or compact fluorescent lighting.
- Security – All Armadilla Garden Offices have insurance rated door locking systems and windows are laminated security glass.
- Finance – Subject to status, commercial finance may be available (click here)
- 25 Year Guarantee – Your Armadilla Office has a 25 year guarantee.
For further information and advice on Garden Offices contact Archie Hunter on 0131 344 0281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Armadilla is available in a number of configurations and sizes
- Garden Room (small, medium & large)
- Garden Office (small, medium & large)
- Xtraroom (large only)
The price shown is for the standard specification for each model (inclusive of VAT and ex works). Information about the optional extras can be found by clicking on the “I” button beside each item. Please note that the Garden Office and Xtraroom are supplied with a 240 volt pack and UFH as standard.